QUESTIONS about the California Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program? We have a few tips for you:
- The NEW deadline to apply is January 13, 2021. There is still time to apply, even after January 1. Start your application today.
- If you started your application and were locked out, the system is re-opening on Wednesday morning, January 6. Check your email Spam or Junk folder for a notice.
- The relief grant is NOT a first-come, first-served opportunity. You do not have to be the first to apply to be considered for a grant.
- The CIELO offices are closed to the public until Monday, January 4, but we may be able to respond to questions that are emailed to email@example.com before that date.
- You can learn more about the California Relief Grant program at https://careliefgrant.com/50440-2/.
- CIELO’s partner CAMEO is one of many offering the application online. Whether you apply thru CAMEO or another group, CIELO will be able to help you complete your application.