It takes commitment and patience to instill sustainability practices into a company when the business environment is focused on quick returns.
But, for those of you that are pioneers and want to take the road less traveled, CIELO can help you develop a sustainability strategy and implementation plan that is adaptable to your business size and provides measurable triple- bottom impact (people, planet and profit).
OUR APPROACH TO STRATEGIC SUSTAINABILITY
Simplicity is the best approach for the transformation that sustainability can bring to a company. We start with the questions:
- What are the company operations that cause the most damage socially and environmentally that we can improve? Don’t forget economic impact.
- What would it take to make substantial improvement?
- What are you willing to do based on the understanding of your business and culture?
PHASES OF IMPLEMENTING SUSTAINABILITY
- Prepare: Develop a plan that defines methodology and best management practices.
- Implement: Integrate sustainability in the company values and in the measuring mechanisms. Develop a whole systems approach that includes operations, supply chain, human resources, and markets.
- Monitor: Gather data results based on performance indicators.